Candiadte Infomation for Kickstart Placements
Thank you for your interest in the Trainee Property Manager Placements with Pillow. First please check out the video below that explains the role in more detail.
- PC or laptop computer
- Decent internet connection
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Driving license (you will need this if you get a full-time job at the end with Pillow)
- Experience in sales, property, hospitality, or tourism
Ensure you spend some time researching Pillow and know what we do. Do not turn up unprepared. Here are some links:
Tips for success
- If you get through to the interview stage, do something to impress us in advance. (We will leave this to you to be creative).
- Make sure this is the right job for you, not just a job for the sake of it. The team will spot it in the interview.
- Ensure you do the research in advance of the interviews. If you turn up unprepared then you will not get to the next stage.
Refer back to your email follow the link to the questionnaire stage. Good Luck 🙂
These placements are an amazing opportunity to secure a full-time job and new career with Pillow at the end of the 6 months. If you work hard, turn up to all the training and become a strong member of the team then you will get a full-time job at the end. This is your chance to come out of the lockdowns starting an exciting new career in a business that is expanding internationally and a great place to work.